Optimize inventory and asset management from factory to site through our platform.
We help realized the quantitative, dynamic, and systematic management control of the building process. Our primary focus is to provide assembly-type construction process management techniques for surveying units, construction units, design units, construction enterprises, supervision units and testing units as well as to provide big data support for project supervision, project phase, project information and other aspects of supervision.
- Track the inventory in Factory/Warehouse.
- Tracks the delivery of materials from Factory/Warehouse to Site. This ensures you have information on the dates of delivery as well as materials from each delivery.
- Tracks the movement of materials on site. This allow smoother site and operation planning for movement of all units (personnel, equipment & materials).
- Tracks the installation and defects from installation. The application provides a central repository to update the installation status of the building elements, as well reporting defects.
- Track personnel on premise. This improves the accountability and traceability for which project and safety managers are responsible through viewing the records of all entries & exits.
- Allows detection of idle personnel.
- Allows detection of personnel located outside their supposed working area.
- Provides an overview of all personnel in any tracked premise.
Building materials will be embedded with RFID Tag prior to exit from factory, and upon the egress of site these tags will be pick up by a stationary RFID reader, which then transmit the information to the BIM Database. With computerize access to the database on site, this activity ensures all materials are rightly delivered from factory to site, and will include key information such as quantity, time & date of delivery. If necessary, installation of additional stationary RFID Readers will allow for tracking the location of materials within site.
Equipped with a mobile stationary reader, an installer/contractor can update the building material status by scanning in the proximity of the object which will then allow interface with a module to manipulate and extract data from BIM Database. Upon update of building information inside the database, it syncs with the BIM Model. The Quantity Surveyor is notified of the changes and will be able to locate the element’s position through a BIM viewer. By using the module, the surveyor is able to notify the main contractor of the finished checks of the completion of works.
A facility manager will be able to use a mobile RFID scanner on site to retrieve information through scanning in the proximity of the material. By scanning the RFID label sticker on a facility, FM staff can obtain corresponding BIM model of the facility and directly access FM information about the facility such as instruction manuals, photos, maintenance history, manufacturer information and alike from the BIM elements.